WP Support Centre has been rewritten and now includes all features previously offered in a Pro version!
WP Support Centre is a helpdesk plugin which allows registered clients or guests to submit support tickets which can be managed by agents via the administration panel. Clients/guests can select the relevant category and choose the priority of the ticket as well as being able to include file attachments.
Administrators/agents can manage and respond to tickets via the administration panel and responses are sent to users via email. If Email Piping is enabled clients can reply to these emails which will update the ticket and alert the agent via email.
WP Support Centre Features:
- Users can view their ticket history via the front end.
- Users can view and respond to tickets via the front end.
- Ability to add HTML content to tickets.
- File Attachments.
- Ticket Filtering.
- Agent / Supervisor Management.
- Delete Tickets.
- CC / BCC ticket replies.
- Change status, category & priority.
- Email piping.
- Manage attachments.
- Allow tickets to be shared between users.
- Account Information section for users.
- Ability to set common Reply Templates which can be inserted into replies.
- Ability to set Recurring Tickets daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly or annually.
- Set custom Item Name eg: Ticket, Job, Task etc… (Default: Ticket)
- Set custom End User Name eg: Client, Customer, User etc… (Default: Client)
- Add notes to tickets without notifying user.
- Add private notes (visible only to administrators/agents)
- Create new ticket from thread.
- View statistics (status, category, priority, client)
- Set custom status colour.
- Set custom priority colour.
- Custom email templates.
- Select threads to include in replies.